MORERA PELL is a family-owned tannery that started its activity in 1920.
Our purpose is to be a company specialized in the manufacture of split leather with different finishing lines, adapting the manufacturing processes to obtain leathers using chemical products that comply with the restrictions of hazardous substances and minimizing the consumption of chemical products, energy and water.
Knowing that its future must be based on the satisfaction of our customers and the protection of the environment, we are committed to:
- Comply with the legal requirements applicable to our activities in all areas and with any other commitment we may voluntarily acquire.
- To strive for continuous improvement of our manufacturing processes in order to increase customer satisfaction and prevent pollution of our environment.
- Develop and promote vegetable tanned leathers to replace chrome tanned leathers.
- Identify the most hazardous chemicals and replace them with others that are more sustainable and have less environmental impact.
- Reducing water consumption and the amount of effluents.
- Use energy from renewable sources as much as possible.
- Minimize, separate and classify waste for proper management.
To this end, we promote a management culture based on the quality of our activities and environmental protection.
This policy serves as a reference framework for the management and improvement of our activities. We urge all our employees to support this policy and to perform their work in accordance with the commitments contained in it.